Prev: Re: The iCloak Next: Re: iCloack

Re: The iCloak

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:53:59 GMT
Subject: Re: The iCloak

> > Unlike standard cloaking, the iCloak does not render the ship using
it
> > totally invisible (with one special exception; see below).	Instead,
it
> > blurs and confuses the enemies' targeting sensors, making it
impossible
> > "lock on" to the iCloaked ship.
>
>	It does this by turning the ship's hull into transparent,
>fruit-colored plastic, right?

"But it looks so *cute*!  How could I possibly shoot at something that
looks
so *cute*, captain?"

In typical fashion, I came up with the perfect name mere moments after
hitting the SEND button: The Fnord device.  Therefore, a ship making use
of
this device shall be referred to as being "Fnorded".

Be afraid, and all that.

John Crimmins			  john1x@hotmail.com
     http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/index.html

   "We're not at home to Mr. Reasonable, sergeant."
   "I do not hear him knockin', sir."
    --Terry Pratchett, _The Fifth Elephant_

Prev: Re: The iCloak Next: Re: iCloack