Prev: Re: gzg vs geohex:solved Next: RE: Crowbars & Planetbusters

RE: Forcing fights

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 07:06:35 -0400
Subject: RE: Forcing fights

<Small Laugh>

I recently added some of ITTTs standard merchant ships (and some Q-Ship
variants). Note that these ships are larger than the merchant ships in
the
back of FB1 because I thought that there was a need for interfaced craft
service smaller colonies. This adds size to the vessel and to make a
profit
the cargo size must be expanded as well.
True a 'Husky' mass 600 freighter with 252 mass in cargo makes a juicy
target. But heaven help you if you run into the Q-Ship version, 'Hokey'.
Also, like the IAS and OU, ITTT's freighters are modular and may switch
out
cargo modules for weapons modules, so dedicated Q-Ships are augmented in
times of particular trouble.

Fetch Interface Shuttle 	 ITTT	42    89
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ft/ft25/ships_nonmil.html#fetch

Hokey class Q-Ship		 ITTT  619  2115 (2241)
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ft/ft25/ships_nonmil.html#hokey

Husky class Hvy Freighter	 ITTT  619  1463
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ft/ft25/ships_nonmil.html#husky

Lodestone class Hvy Freighter	 ITTT  292   796
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ft/ft25/ships_nonmil.html#lodest
one

Roo class Interface Shuttle	 ITTT	17    41
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ft/ft25/ships_nonmil.html#roo

War Horse Q-Ship		 ITTT  144   460  (478)
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ft/ft25/ships_nonmil.html#warhor
se

Work Horse Medium Freighter	 ITTT  144   389
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ft/ft25/ships_nonmil.html#workho
rse

-----
Brian Bell