Prev: Re: Retrograde gimmickry Next: Retrograde skirmishers

Phalon Plasma Bolts

From: "Paul Radford" <paulradford@i...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 20:45:28 +0100
Subject: Phalon Plasma Bolts

Apologies, if this has been asked before.

Can Phalon Plasma Bolts affect friendly Phalon ships?

 I assume that they do as the FB2 rules state that they attack all ships
within 6MU. Or did i misinterpret this and you won't suffer friendly
fire
effects (as i just did)? If they do damage friendly craft and possibly
the
launching ship too, then using them along with Pulsers set to Close can
be
quite risky.

Cheers,

Paul
"Oh my god! They've summoned Cthulhu! You bastards!

Web Pages:
http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/

Prev: Re: Retrograde gimmickry Next: Retrograde skirmishers