Prev: RE: To float or not to float Next: Re: FB2... hmmmm...

Re: FB2... hmmmm...

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:02:09 -0500
Subject: Re: FB2... hmmmm...

Ok, now I'm not exactly sure I've followed all this, but...

IIRC  you said that the ship in question has a thrust of 1 and parks and
spins.	What happens if your opponent uses needle beams to take out your
drive?	You're stuck and your opponent can maneuver to your weak side
and
pound you.

Just an observation.

Bill
(Who suddenly feels his own designs are much less unreasonable)

		    stiltman@teleport.c

		    om			       To:
gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    Sent by:		       cc:

		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be        Subject:     Re: FB2...
hmmmm...
		    rkeley.EDU

		    06/08/00 05:48 PM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

I'd probably keep the thing flying pretty slowly so that it pretty
easily
park and spin.	I was able to put all the plasma on my wife in our game
last
night without a terrible amount of trouble.  If you're flying faster
I'll
either pile all the plasma at once if you're going with hit-and-run or
I'll
go half-and-half if you're staying within range from turn to turn.  Once
the plasma's burned down your scatterguns, the fighters will start
dogpiling.
--

Prev: RE: To float or not to float Next: Re: FB2... hmmmm...