Prev: RE: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: FB2 Vapour Shroud - Svar

Re: FB2 SV Drone Question

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 22:01:53 +0200
Subject: Re: FB2 SV Drone Question

Bell, Brian K wrote

>"...Each womb can grow (or launch) one 6-drone group at a time." [p.
>23 FB2]
>
>Can a Drone Womb store more than one drone group for launch at a
>later time?

No. IIRC they can launch one group and immediately start to grow a new
one (launch in the Movement phase, growth in the Repair/Turn End phase
when the womb is empty), but don't quote me on that.

>If it is no, then the SV ship in Oerjan's statement would take 6 turns
>launch 12 fighter group (since it can only grow or launch, not both
each
>turn).

It would, yes. Jon?

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: "Custom" fleets Next: Re: FB2 Vapour Shroud - Svar