Prev: Re: Designs systems Next: [DS2] THEL

Re: Balancing

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:45:36 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Re: Balancing

Örjan:
> Since I was talking about ways to defeat the dreadstar, including
> homegrown designs, I completely fail to see your point.

The point is: IMHO, you should be able to defeat *any* legal design with
at least some of the published official FB designs. The more choice the
better. (Assuming average luck with dice and equal, fair setup)

If not, IMHO, we're down the kustom killa road...

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Designs systems Next: [DS2] THEL