Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Fleet Action review Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Fleet Action review

Re: Babylon 5 Wars Fleet Action review

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 12:45:03 -0600
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Fleet Action review

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:07:13 -0400 , "Tom.McCarthy" writes:
>For those who want to play the game, I can recommend the Agents of
Gaming
>web page which has the errata (which answered many of my questions) and
some
>missing (critical) charts.  Still, it takes a lot of paper to play a
fleet
>action, and the fleet
>building process is complicated.
>
>Perhaps Matt Seidl or Mike Llaneza can explain when your 'Come About'
rating
>is reduced and relative vs. absolute movement to me sometin\me ?

Not sure how I became the expert all of a sudden. :)

I have yet to see a copy of the released rules, so I can't comment
(but if I get a copy soon, I'll try to look this up).  I didn't get as
envolved in the play test as I would have liked, having lots of issues
about finding a job and finishing up my Ph.D. thesis.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Fleet Action review Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Fleet Action review