Prev: Re: NBS for St. Jon^3 Next: Re: The can of worms (Measuring)

Re: [DS2] Mobile Combat Brewery?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 19:33:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [DS2] Mobile Combat Brewery?

I cackled:
>>The Dwarvish 357th Mobile Combat Brewery!

and AEBrain, in a sort of fascinated horror, mumbled:
>Now that's an idea for a conversion....
>(Somebody please stop me...)
>
>Mobile Combat Brewery. Well, I have some 1/220 scale barrels. N
gauge ones might
>be even better. I've got a spare Ork Boiler and chimney
arrangement that would
>do well for the fermentation vats. Coiled wire for the
tubing... a small bar
>on the side... barstools made from Epic old style banner
poles... use the tops
>of them for the dispensing levers a la typical UK pub...
>
>OK, I'll do it. One DS2 scale (6mm) Dwarf Mobile Combat Brewery
and Pub coming
>up. Any ideas for a basic chassis?

  Note that a Brewery, if reinforced by a Pub, will have Dart
Throwers--often mistaken for Gauss Rifles by the ignorant.
  Free association of Brewery Pipes with Pipe Organs leads to
the the sight of the dwarvish Phantom of the Opera directing
battery of Organ Guns (with Vox Dei range and six stops marked
"Do Not Touch!").  It should be noted that the senior gunner is
red, hairy, and has unusually long arms.
  Light infantry support is provided by a company of Green
Toupees: "Two, four, six, eight/Tiptoe, sneak and infiltrate!"

Prev: Re: NBS for St. Jon^3 Next: Re: The can of worms (Measuring)