Prev: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi Next: Re: [AD] ESU Fleet for sale

Re: [AD] ESU Fleet for sale

From: kaime@m...
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 01:03:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [AD] ESU Fleet for sale

I feel very sure I'll want to buy them.  Please send me a pic ASAP and
we
can work somethign out.  This is exactly the fleet I've been looking at
buying and I too love dazzle painting my ships.  I've twice picked up
ESU
blisters recently just to put them back saying I don't have time to
paint
another fleet.	This will solve that problem.  Please let me see some
pics
and will then be willing to make an offer.

Do you use PayPal?

Aimee