Prev: Re: Pre-measuring things Next: Re: [FT] Ship SSDs (was: Measurements...)

Re: [FT] Ship SSDs (was: Measurements...)

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:25:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship SSDs (was: Measurements...)

The Mad Dark Elf wrote:
> Take a serious look at the Handspring Visor if you're in the market
for a
> pda. It uses the same OS as the Palms (under license) and has external
> expansion for a variety of modules with more on the way.
>
> I've seen some intersting apps for the Palms for things like dice
rolling,
> and the possibilty of record sheets on a palm is a very intreguing one
to me.

	I've got a Visor, and it is one hot machine!
	And the price is right as well (around $250 for the deluxe
version)

	As far as programming it goes
	there is Hot Paw Basic
http://www.palmgear.com/software/showsoftware.cfm?sid=697097199911210724
37&prodID=5221

	It allows you to program your Palm/Visor with all the simplicity
	of Basic!

	Somebody who had the rudiments of programming would
	make a record sheet program for the Palm/Visor.

Prev: Re: Pre-measuring things Next: Re: [FT] Ship SSDs (was: Measurements...)