Prev: Re: Measurements... Next: RE: Pre-measuring things

RE: [FT] Ship SSDs (was: Measurements...)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 08:58:34 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] Ship SSDs (was: Measurements...)

Sheets are harder, but with Palm Pilots and such, it will be easier to
check
designs before a game. No, I don't have one, but they do seem popular at
work.

But you are right, for the most part players are on thier honor about
ship
designs for one-offs or Bring-Your-Own-Fleet games.

For scenarios, providing ship designs is the way to go.

**Shameless Plug Mode**
Everyone is welcome to check out the Full Thrust Ship Registry at
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
Currently at 225 FB style designs and 210 2nd Ed style designs.
Most (if not all) of these designs should be legal now (thanks to
Oerjan).
**Shameless Plug Mode Off**

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
-----

[snip]

>  Brian, it looks like you've adopted my other choice, time limits.
Which
> is just fine.
>
>  Bonus points for those who noticed the crooked dice "hint". But
crooked
> sheets went unnoticed, no?
>
> --
> maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio)	    | A pig who doesn't
fly
> GSM +358 50 5596411 Tel +358 9 8092681	    | is just an
ordinary
> pig
> Länsimetsä 3B1 02300 ESPOO FINLAND	 Hate me? Try | 	- Porco
Rosso