Prev: Re: Measuring things... Next: Re: House rules (was re: FMA rules?)

Re: Measuring things...

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:15:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Measuring things...

>Schoon and Mikko, if either of you ever fight me IRL and allow no
>pre-measurement, I would kindly ask you to wear a blindfold during the
>entire battle. Or you can borrow my pre-surgery glasses - apart from
>the headache most people get from wearing my old glasses for a while
>the effect is pretty much the same <g>

OK, It seems that my point is being misunderstood - or perhaps I didn't
state it quite clearly enough.

Play the game. Measure or don't measure; just don't get all wrapped
aroung
the axle about it. As long as everyone's having fun, who cares?

Schoon

Prev: Re: Measuring things... Next: Re: House rules (was re: FMA rules?)