Prev: Could somebody send me the FMA rules? Next: RE: Could somebody send me the FMA rules?

Re: Could somebody send me the FMA rules?

From: Henrik Gudmundson <henrix@p...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 00:57:47 +0200
Subject: Re: Could somebody send me the FMA rules?

Uhm, are these for a selected crowd only, or could I partake of them
too?

I've just been fooling around with some FMA-type skirmish rules with
some
friends, as we would like something for smaller actions. My intention
was to
have edited in our post-playtest changes and posted them for the list to
comment, but haven't really had the energy.

 --
Henrix,

who suddenly stops lurking around after a hard drive crash and a change
of OS.
Goodbye Gates, Hello (again) Linux!

Prev: Could somebody send me the FMA rules? Next: RE: Could somebody send me the FMA rules?