Prev: Re: FB2 Sa'Vasku Generator Available Next: Re: FT 3d Image Gallery

RE: [FT] Missing ships

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 11:23:21 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Missing ships

And also the fact that the timeline has advanced since FB1 changes the
construction figures.  A couple of years means more old hulls sold
off/destroyed, new construction, new designs etc.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[DitD] Captain Puppilier