Prev: Re: [FT] Missing ships Next: Re: Perry Rhodan Models

Re: [FT] Missing ships

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (Karl Heinz Ranitzsch)
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 07:52:18 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Missing ships

Laserlight wrotes
> The following are listed in the Fleet Book as having been sold
> to other powers:

(snip)

Nice job

> Notes: the 3 NSL FF's were sold to a private purchaser.  The
> (5+2) NSL DD's include both Waldberg variants; the (14+2) CH
> includes Gorshkovs and Voroshilevs.  One of the NAC BC's is the
> late Kinshasa of PAU service.  And someone really did buy a
> Konstantin class CV.
>
> Now the question is...who bought them?
>
>  Suggestions	as to which suppliers sold to which clients?

I would think the NAC would not sell to the LLAR (at least no
major/up-to-date ships) because of the long-standing enmity due to the
NAC's
occupation of South America. Otherwise, I think the LLAR would otherwise
buy
from all producers and be able to design/licence-build vessels up to DD
or
perhaps CL size. Industrial capacity is not sufficient to self-build all
the
vessels they need, so they still buy smaller ships as well as capital
vessels. Also able to convert larger ships. Main foreign supplier would
be
ESU (common enemy in the NAC) and FSE (ditto, plus cultural links to
Spain/Portugal).

I also would like to have the LLAR buy the Konstantin CV.

Any procedure to decide who got what ?

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [FT] Missing ships Next: Re: Perry Rhodan Models