Prev: Re: [CON] 1 Week to go!!! Next: Re: [DS] Coatai

[FT] Missing ships

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 18:12:53 -0400
Subject: [FT] Missing ships

The following are listed in the Fleet Book as having been sold
to other powers:

	   NAC / NSL / FSE / ESU
SC    45 / 8 / 22 / 58
CT    15 / 9 / 16 / 15
FF    43 / 3* /35 / 17
DD    21 / (5+2) / 18 / 28
DDH    0 / 0 / 3 / 10
CL    9 / 8 / 7 / 15
CE    4 / 2 / 8 / 8
CH    6 / 6 / 5 / (14+2)
BC    6 / 2 / 10 / 6
BB    3 / 5 / 2 / 3
BDN    2 / 0 / 1 / 5
CVL    6 / 0 / 0 / 0
CV    0 / 0 / 0 / 1

Notes: the 3 NSL FF's were sold to a private purchaser.  The
(5+2) NSL DD's include both Waldberg variants; the (14+2) CH
includes Gorshkovs and Voroshilevs.  One of the NAC BC's is the
late Kinshasa of PAU service.  And someone really did buy a
Konstantin class CV.

Now the question is...who bought them?

Undetermined customers (canon only): Indonesian Commonwealth,
OU, New Israel, Sayeed Khalifate, Dutch, Free Cal-Tex, LLAR, and
Romanov Hegemony (plus anyone I've forgotten).	Some or all of
these may build their own ships (including FB1 designs built
under license from the major power), and non-canon powers may
have bought some (e.g. Alarish acquired a Jerez).  Suggestions
as to which suppliers sold to which clients?

I'd say the PAU buys from NAC (thus the Kinshasa) and ESU,
alternating as the political climate changes.  Islamic Fed buys
from FSE.  On the other hand, RH never buys from ESU; Sayeed
Khalifate never buys from FSE.

--Chris  DeBoe

Prev: Re: [CON] 1 Week to go!!! Next: Re: [DS] Coatai