Prev: Re:OT: HH Pics Next: Re: [DS] Coatai

RE: [DSII, mainly] Yet another gallery page.

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 11:58:49 -0400
Subject: RE: [DSII, mainly] Yet another gallery page.

At 04:49 PM 5/27/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I believe that the first tank camo you painted is a Future Wars Triton
IV
>GEV/Grav tank FWT02 http://www.geohex.com/vifwt02.htm. The Battletech
Mech
>is indeed an Archer.

Thank you!  I had mixed and matched turrets when I put them together --
dumped all of the bits into a single bin -- and wasn't sure what
belonged
with who.  I'll add the information in later today.

>Nice pictures! What did you use to take them?

Just a flatbed scanner.  The Archer was placed directly onto it, and the
tanks were funtacked to a piece of white cardboard suspended a little
bit
above the bed.	I scanned them at 500DPI and 200% magnification, used
Paintshop Pro to adjust the brightness and contrast, sharpened them up a
little, and saved them at 72 DPI.

I had a lot of advice from a painting list that I am on, and it seems to
have helped quite a bit.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re:OT: HH Pics Next: Re: [DS] Coatai