Prev: RE: [DSII, mainly] Yet another gallery page. Next: Re: Perry Rhodan Models

[OT] E-mail programs

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 21:50:47 -0400
Subject: [OT] E-mail programs

Greetings,

With, yet another, VBS Worm out there, I am looking to switch to a
different
program than Microsoft Outlook for my mail.

Right now I am looking for a program with the following features:
 - Ability to Sort mail into folders.
 - Address book that allows grouped addresses.
 - Ability to view/send HTML mail and mixed text/html mail
 - Ability to disable HTML mail for specific names (i.e. the gzg-l
mailing
list)
 - Ability to disable scripting (or not have scripting).
 - Return Reciept
 - Stable (Netscape Mail tends to die on me for some reason)
 - Free, shareware, or full demo version.
 - Not web-based (i.e. real STMP/POP3/MAPI mail).
 - Runs under MS Windows 98.

I will gladly accept suggestions OFF-LIST

Thanks,
---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
---

Prev: RE: [DSII, mainly] Yet another gallery page. Next: Re: Perry Rhodan Models