Prev: Re: New Israel Website Update Next: PAU was Re: Newbie Hello

Re: (FT, DS2, SG) Web Page

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 18:04:01 +0200
Subject: Re: (FT, DS2, SG) Web Page

Robert W. Hofrichter wrote:

>Okay, I've updated my web site to incorporate comments by Oerjan >and
Chris, plus I've added:

>My notes on CoDominion Equipment and Organization for SG/DS
>More ship designs (Romanov Hegemony, Fleet Auxiliaries, plus a few
>more)
>
>Go on over to http://rwhofrichter.webprovider.com/index.htm
>
>and check it out, then provide your comments (Oerjan--someone has >to
keep me straight on the ship designs)!	:-)

Will do <g>

Minor complaint with your new ISP: it is very annoying to have a new
pop-up console appear each time I open a new page on your site...
particularly when the pop-ups often fail to connect to your ISP's
server and thus generate error messages .-(

Comments on the ships:

Kra'Vak Tur'Nek: Typo. TMF is 44, not 43 as stated on the SSD, but the
NPV is correct (175).

NSL Q-17 MFQ, FSE Aviso AQ, NAC Simm-class AV and IC Provider APS: All
of these have  1 Mass missing but paid for as weapon/PDS.

The rest of the ships look OK now :-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: New Israel Website Update Next: PAU was Re: Newbie Hello