Prev: Re: AW: Translation Help Next: Announcing.....

Re: Japan was Royal Dutch Commonwealth

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 19:34:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Japan was Royal Dutch Commonwealth

>other options would be to create corporate groups (we currently
only have
>Texaco, ITTT and the VRC as real corporate powers)

Reynolds Corporation (based in the Alarishi system but run by
Sam Reynolds).	Most of the other Alarishi companies (Forward
Power, Imperial Tactical Technologies, et al) don't field many
troops, though.

How about ThyssenKrupp Raumsmarine IG (or AG, I don't recall
which would be more appropriate and my German is very shaky
anyway)?  They'd build warships (which Thyssen does now) and
powered armor, among other things.  Thyssen certainly qualifies
as a megacorp.

Prev: Re: AW: Translation Help Next: Announcing.....