Prev: Re: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT] Next: Re: Newbie Hello

Re: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT]

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 23:01:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT]

>>and the best part of North
>>America
>
>Eh, sorry.  None of the countries on our fair continent can lay
claim to
>that.	to make that delineation, you're going to have to erase
the
>Canadian-American border and throw up a fence along the
Rockies.

You mean "along the Mason-Dixon line", of course.

>lived on both sides, I'll stay out West, thanks. Besides, I
understand B.C.
>Folk better than I do New Yorkers and such.

No one understands New Yorkers.  Even most of the NYers I've
talked to don't quite know why they haven't moved to the South.

However, let's table this OT thread before we get carried away
with the "save your Confederate money, boys, the South will rise
again!" comments.

Prev: Re: Of questionable nationality.... [mostly OT] Next: Re: Newbie Hello