Prev: Re: [FH] Colonisation again (was Re: Sa'Vasku Colours) Next: New Israel Website Update

Translation Help

From: "Stuart Ford" <smford@e...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:40:02 -0500
Subject: Translation Help

Greeting Fellow GZGers,

After I released my Sa'Vasku program yesterday, I realized that
what I need for future releases is support for those of us who
aren't native English speakers.

What I'm looking for is people on the list who can translate English
to Spanish, German, French and Italian.  I don't trust online
translators as they tend to make as much sense as a tourist with a
phrase book.

Any help you could give would be greatly appriciated.

On the programming front,  I have decided to combine my Kra'Vak,
Sa'Vasku and Hu'Man tools into one complete Ship and SSD
application.  The program will support	multiple export formats,
plus the tool will be extendable with plug-ins for those of you who
are developers and create a new race.

Thanks for the time,
Stuart F.

Prev: Re: [FH] Colonisation again (was Re: Sa'Vasku Colours) Next: New Israel Website Update