Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Match-ups/Strategies? Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Colours

Newbie Hello

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (Karl Heinz Ranitzsch)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 19:53:28 +0200
Subject: Newbie Hello

Hello Everybody

I am new to the list and would like to say hello to all participants

I have been wargaming for longer than I care to remember, but I have
only
recently discovered GZG games, which, I think are very nice for SF (or
modern) gaming.

I also like all the activity in designing the Tuffleyverse that's there
on
the web.

If the rest of my life permits, I would be interested in developing the
LIRA
('Liga de las RepĆ¹blicas Americanas', LLAR to the gringos ;-), about
which I
have found only bare bones on the web. Anybody else interested ?

By the way, as a native speaker of German, I can offer support to those
interested in the 'Neu-Schwaben-Bund' (NSL) with spelling, plausibility
checks, even if that is not my prime area of interest.

I also would like to develop some FT sihps based on German SF books/TV,
but
I really don't know when it will come to that.

Greetings
Karl Heinz Ranitzsch

E-mail: kh.ranitzsch@t-online.de
Hamburg, Germany

Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Match-ups/Strategies? Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Colours