Prev: [OT] Looking for LL Burks Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Match-ups/Strategies?

Re: [FT] Fleet Match-ups/Strategies?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:41:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Match-ups/Strategies?

Allan Goodall wrote:

> My surveys brought out something else. Has anyone put together a
"tactics
> manual" for new players? Has anyone put together a "favourite
match-ups" list?
> The reason I ask is that I've recently put together my Full Thrust
page and
> I'm looking to add content. *S*

Well, I've been actually collecting posts I see with tactical advise/
suggestions on/in them. I am planning (in my copious free time) to put
together Indy's [unofficial] GZG Tactics Manual (coming to my website
in the Real Near Future)

I guess I should just make some time and throw together what i have
now, worry about formatting it nicer later, so people can look things
over and give feedback?

For what it's worth.

Mk

Prev: [OT] Looking for LL Burks Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Match-ups/Strategies?