Prev: Re: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs Next: Re: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs

Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 22:53:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 10:10:00PM -0400, Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:
[The Michael from Footfall]
>	It could have carried the main batteries from the battleship
>	New Jersey if it wanted.

	I think it did. I seem to remember something about cannons
with just enough engines to steer.

	The Jayhawk War would make a good, if one-sided, DSII
battle. Oh, and the partisans against the snouts could make a
decent SGII scenario.

--
						crawford@iac.net

"The bullets are just his way of saying 'Keep it down, I've got a
hangover.'"

Prev: Re: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs Next: Re: GZG figs vs. B5W figs vs. B5FA figs