Prev: [FT] Fleet Match-ups/Strategies? Next: RE: [FT] Fleet Match-ups/Strategies?

Re: Aerospace Morale House Rule

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 22:45:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Aerospace Morale House Rule

On Sat, 20 May 2000 21:16:39 -0400, "Nick and Laurel Caldwell"
<clcaldwell@kreative.net> wrote:

>I don't see that anyone else has commented on this, but I like it!
Consider
>it adopted as a house rule for Caldwell Manor.
>
>I'm sure arguments could be made both ways, but for a high motivation
>mission like picking up troops I think it is a good idea.

Thanks, Nick. No one really commented on it. *S* I'm using it in a
scenario
I'm playing at GenCon, and in playtesting it works well...

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: [FT] Fleet Match-ups/Strategies? Next: RE: [FT] Fleet Match-ups/Strategies?