Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Colours Next: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi

Re: Simple Campaign Thrust

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:54:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Simple Campaign Thrust

Laserlight muttered:

>>Once again it is proved that if I think about something and
>>start making notes to write it up, someone else (often Schoon)
>>courteously reads my mind and writes it up for me.  Thanks :-\

Schoon replied:
>...and where else am I supposed to steal my good ideas from ;-)

Oh, I don't mind, just give me credit:
"From the murk of Laserlight's unconscious mind--which is pretty
much indistinguishable from what we might charitably refer to as
his conscious mind--"mind" might be overstating the case, of
course--anyway, as I was saying, at great personal risk I fished
out some semi-amorphous concepts, wiped off the goo--or whatever
it is, but I don't think I want to think about it--gave it
shape, polished it, and present it here for your edification and
enlightenment."

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Colours Next: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi