Prev: (FB) More Ship Designs available Next: Re: FB2 Has Arrived!

Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 22:50:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Suggested Sci-Fi

Other titles I don't recall having been listed yet...

Starcruiser Shenandoah series by Roland Green
These Green Foreign Hills by Roland Green
Sten series by Alan Cole and Chris Bunch
Sassinak and Generation Warriors by McCaffrey and Moon
Rogue Powers and Torch of Honor by Roger Macbride Allen
Profiteer, Partisan, and Revolutionary by Andrew Swann
Texas Triumphant by Daniel da Cruz

Mostly space opera--but I seem to remember enjoying all of these along
with
many of the others previously listed.

Rob