Prev: RE: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets Next: Re: FB2 Has Arrived!

RE: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 12:59:38 +0100
Subject: RE: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

Brian Bell wrote:
>I forgot to mention my aesthetic preferences in my response.
>[snip]
>
>FSE are too much like Imperial Star Destroyers. The miniatures are
excelent
>and Jon did a good job of keepint the flavor of the design, while not
>copying it. But that is still what I think of when I see them.

I probably ought to point out, for those of you that don't know, exactly
who did what: the NAC, ESU, FSE, NSL and KV ships were all designed and
sculpted by Paul Copeland of CMD, before we bought them out when Paul
gave
up due to ill health. The SV and Phalons were done by Dave Garnham when
he
was working for GZG, and the OU by Mike Broadbent (these are Eureka
Miniatures minis made under licence, not our own). More recently I've
started doing the ship sculpting myself, and the IF and UN stuff is my
own
(with more to come when I get the time!!).

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets Next: Re: FB2 Has Arrived!