Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

From: Jonathan White <Jonw@n...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:11:54 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

I currently have contingents of NSL and NAC. I also have some Kra'Vak
and a *lot* of Sa'Vasku. The latter two had fallen into disuse until the
arrival of FB2. Haven't been able to organise a 'full' game usingty he
ewn rules yet as everyone isn't yet familiar with them (yes Jon I am
telling them to all go buy a copy :) )

					TTFN
						Jon
--
"In a tribe of chimpanzees I was a monkey.."
Jonathan White, COS group, Manchester University

Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership