Prev: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets Next: Re: [SG][DS][Campaigns] Mass transport and low G planets

Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 19:59:17 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

OK, since I have a lot of free time tonite :).	I think that the ESU
fleet has to
be the best (this is coming from someone who has yet to lay his hands on
the FB
because KR is still most likely filling preorders :).  I have several
fleets, and
always seem to do very well with the ESU, although I've noticed that
fleet seems
to have the edge in large engagements with capital ships, whereas I
think the NAC
is best for smaller actions involving ships smaller than BC size.  I'll
reserve
judgement on the Kra'vak until I actually see FB2.

Mark

Allan Goodall wrote:

> This is the second of two surveys I'd like to do.
>
> So, here's the second survey: what official fleets do you think are
the
> "best"? And why? Are there any official fleets, from either fleet
book, that
> really seem to be better than the others? Are there some that you just
like
> from an aesthetic sense?
>
> Personally, I like the design of the ESU ships in the fleet book, but
I've