Prev: Campaign costs Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power question...

Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power question...

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 17:14:02 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power question...

G'day,

 >After allocating power in the order phase, my Sa'Vasku
 > ship takes a treshold and loses a power generator.
 >My ship has yet to fire this turn. Do I lose that number
 >of power-points from systems that have not acted yet?
 >I've used power from the M pool, but unused power from
 > A, D and R.

Nope you don't lose the power, the loss of the power generator only
effects
you beginning with the next energy allocation (i.e. orders phase of the
next turn).

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Campaign costs Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power question...