Prev: Sa'Vasku power generators Next: Re: Sa'Vasku power generators

Re: Sa'Vasku

From: "Paul Radford" <paulradford@i...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 19:56:16 +0100
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku

Nick wrote:

>Quick question.
>
>Would the Sa'Vasku replace their lost biomas overtime, both
>from enemy fire and creating drones, presumably from consuming more
>organic matter ( example aftre a battle the Sa'Vasku go round and
>consume all of the enemy dead ) or some other process.

Not if you think you're getting some advantage in the next campaign!
Incidentally, the Kra'Vak will be bringing some very strong pesticides
the next battle! :)

Seriously, as the Sa'Vasku are organic in nature, they grow and thus i
expect they can probably regenerate given enough time.

Cheers,

Paul
"Oh my god! They've summoned Cthulhu! You bastards!

Web Pages:
http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/

Prev: Sa'Vasku power generators Next: Re: Sa'Vasku power generators