Prev: FT: wave guns Next: Re: MT missiles

Re: Colonization: A Wrench in the Works

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 18:07:44 +0200
Subject: Re: Colonization: A Wrench in the Works

Edward Lipsett wrote:

> Lots of people have thrown in their two cents worth (several dollars
> worth, in several cases).
> One thing that occured to me that I don't think anyone has mentioned
> yet, and that will probably earn me a letter bomb, is teleportation.

Based on all the popular science programs I've seen recently (mostly on
the
BBC and BBC News) I'd say that this is exactly the most "researched"
means
for interstellar or even time travel. Only they were talking about
wormholes.
If I'm not mistaken they already made (very small) wormholes in labs.
Comments from people in that business? Indy?

Ludo Toen
(whose business does include letter bombs ;-)

Prev: FT: wave guns Next: Re: MT missiles