Prev: Re: [Review] Space Dreadnought 3000 Next: Sa'Vasku

RE: (FT) Floating table

From: Denny Graver-Elstree <denny.graver@b...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:00:45 +0100
Subject: RE: (FT) Floating table

True - you would lose the portability, but you wouldn't have to worry
about
wall space, just a stiff neck ;)

Using different sized/colored pins (even on a flat surface) is a good
idea -
I used pinned sfb counters  (which i know you have a load of IIRC ;-]).

Good for CM scale, and easily packed away if the in-laws turn up.

:Den

BBC, unless specifically stated.

Prev: Re: [Review] Space Dreadnought 3000 Next: Sa'Vasku