Prev: re: [OFFICIAL] another related question (was: Re: Entry speeds) Next: Miniatures

Re: Geo-Hex's webpage

From: krs@g...
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:05:46 -0700
Subject: Re: Geo-Hex's webpage

Micheal,

Hopefully the new website will be in place by the end of
the month.  Pictures of the new fleet will take longer, I
still need to get models sent off to my painter.  I have
painted models of the rest of the Sa'Vasku, but I had to
draw the line somewhere when setting up the new site,
and they will have to become part of a June update of the
new website.

Fleet Book II arrived late last week and we began
shipping all preorders.  I don't sell directly to a company
called the Vault, so I have no idea when they will receive
copies or from whom.

KR, Geo-Hex