Prev: FT: Wave Guns Next: [Review] Space Dreadnought 3000

FT: starting positions

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:12:52 EDT
Subject: FT: starting positions

We start at opposite ends of the table, about 72", and generally
face each other.  Our speed for the previous turn is 2D6.

How often do you use terrain, like asteroids and planets?
I painted some styrofoam balls for bogeys but we use them
for asteroids instead.	I also cut out some cardboard, colored
them with crayons, and thus sometimes have a planet on
the board (either a "Class M" or a gas giant).	Someone made
the comment "looks like something my little sister would make",
his ship was the first to die.	:)

Glen

Prev: FT: Wave Guns Next: [Review] Space Dreadnought 3000