Prev: Re: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game. Next: Re: [FH] Dollars per credit

Re: Colonization

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 00:09:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Colonization

On Fri, 12 May 2000 22:11:34 -0400, "Laserlight"
<laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

>Insofar as I can tell, Brian, you're saying that step c) won't
>happen, because space travel is expensive.  And I'm saying that
>just because it's expensive now, doesn't mean it will always be
>too expensive for individuals to pay for.

Out of curiosity, has anyone given a reason for step c) (that being
someone
joining a founding colony if they have the money)? That is, has anyone
come up
with a good reason for colonization in the first place?

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game. Next: Re: [FH] Dollars per credit