Prev: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation Next: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation

New Website (sort of)

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 08:35:04 -0400
Subject: New Website (sort of)

Okay, I'm back on the web (and you didn't even know I was gone).

My new, expanded, and revised web site is now at
http://rwhofrichter.webprovider.com/index.htm

This site has, among other things:

Far Stars Union (a minor GZG-verse non-canon nation)
Koslowski's Hussars (a mercenary unit desinged for the GZG-verse)
and under the Full Thrust Fun link-
Shipbits and Kra'Vak Bits for making ship control sheets
The beginning of a bit of fiction
my attempt at Kra'Vak rules for Stargrunt
and an FT scenario

Please note that the GZGverse Encyclopedia Galactica pointer should now
direct folks here looking for info on Far Stars Union (as my old website
is now closed and off-line).

Anyway, if anyone has any comments, please feel free to send them to me.

Rob

Prev: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation Next: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation