Prev: OT: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game. Next: Re: OT: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game.

Re: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game.

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 23:55:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game.

> OK, without going it yet another debate over the movie, can
someone
>give me a quick rundown of Avalon Hill's ST game.  I'm thinking
of
>picking it up.  Does anyone reccomend it?

I had a copy in the late 70's / early 80's.  If it is
essentially the same, I'd say that it was...mmm...I guess I'd
say "bland".  Didn't have the texture to seem real.

I was also going to say that it seemed unbalanced in favor of
the MI, but on reflection that could be due to my opponent.

Prev: OT: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game. Next: Re: OT: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game.