Prev: Re: MT missiles (apology) Next: Re: [FT] Floating Table

[FT] Floating Table

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:59:17 -0700
Subject: [FT] Floating Table

I was wondering if anyone would care to enlighten me as to the mechanics
of
using a "floating table" in FT.  What I imagine is that when any model
will
likely move off the playing surface all ships are shifted x MU from the
concered
edge, in a straight line.  What happens in the event that this shift
will take
other models off the table edge?  Though I don't imagine this is a
likely
occurance.  Any observations, or clarifications of my interpetation
would be
helpful.

Prev: Re: MT missiles (apology) Next: Re: [FT] Floating Table