Prev: OT: 1/300 destroyers Next: RE: 1/300 destroyers

Re: OT: 1/300 destroyers

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:04:14 +0100
Subject: Re: OT: 1/300 destroyers

Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Does anyone know of a source for 1:300 (yes, microarmor scale) WWI or
> WWII destroyers (yes, naval ships). Plastic kits, resin, metal doesn't
> matter which.

The only ships I've seen close to this scale are the Tamiya 1/350th
Yamato and
supercarrier (Nimitz ?) kits. I don't know if they make any escort
vessels for
these.

You could try Scotia - they make lotst of 1/300th scale Amphibious
warfare
stuff (mainly D-Day era) and they _might_ make something bigger, I don't
know.

Tony

Prev: OT: 1/300 destroyers Next: RE: 1/300 destroyers