Prev: Bureau of Relocation (Was Re: Reasons for colonizing) Next: Re: My final word on missiles

RE: Bureau of Relocation (Was Re: Reasons for colonizing) [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:32:29 -0400
Subject: RE: Bureau of Relocation (Was Re: Reasons for colonizing) [CLEAN STAMP]

IIRC, Jerry Pournelle invented BuReloc for his Falkenberg series.

-- Rick Rutherford

On May 11, wargamergmw@juno.com wrote:
>Somewhat like the Bureau of Relocation?  Where did I read that?
>West of Honor??

======
05/11/00 08:38:12

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and itÂ’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: Bureau of Relocation (Was Re: Reasons for colonizing) Next: Re: My final word on missiles