Prev: Re: [OT]-Interstellar Trade Next: Re: The economics of interstellar invasions

Re: OT: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 14:45:58 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

>>BTW... considering the size of even the Phalon models, I don't
>>quite see how our Norwegian list members can describe them as
>>*giant*... ;-)
>
> It's the cold that does it.

	Heh. Reminds me of swiming in the ice cold waters
	of stream at the SCA's Pennsic War early in the morning.

	The ladies would come and say "How's the water today,
	fellows?"
	<indicate a length of about 3 inches>
	"Is it *this* cold?"
	<indicate a length of about 1.5 inches>
	"..or is it *this* cold?"
	<indicate a length of about 0.25 inches>
	"..or is it *THIS* cold?"

Prev: Re: [OT]-Interstellar Trade Next: Re: The economics of interstellar invasions