Prev: FT: fitting crew to hull Next: Re: PDP-8 building instructions in your kitchen...

RE: fitting crew to hull

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 19:04:06 -0400
Subject: RE: fitting crew to hull

That's a good method.
Here are some others so the group can decide:

Add extras to the end of the last row:
0000x0000x000
0x0000x0000x0
000x0000x000
x0000x000xxx

Start marking backwards when the end of the 4th row id reached:
0000x0000x000
0x0000x0000x0
000x0000x00x
0x000xx0000x

Start at the beginning again:
0000xx000x0x0
0x0000x0000x0
000x0000x000
0x0000x0000x

Spread number as evenly as possible between the rows (in this case 3 per
row):
000x000x000x
000x000x000x
000x00x00x