Prev: Re: PDP-8 building instructions in your kitchen... Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

[CON] ATTN NYC AREA GZGers!!!

From: "Jason Weiser" <atlas7d@e...>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 01:46:56 -0400
Subject: [CON] ATTN NYC AREA GZGers!!!

Hi,
 I know I posted this already, but...
Just thought a reminder might be helpful.

Announcing Metropolitan Wargamers Sci-Fi day on Saturday, June 3rd, 2000
in
the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn. I am hoping to have some support
from
Geo-Hex for the day (haven't heard back from them recently) and I do
have
support from FASA for some Battletech events. But, if it's sci fi, then
come
on down and play it. The area we have is huge and we have refreshments
on
premises. It's $7 at the door and the festivities kick off at 11AM.

Directions to the club can be found at: www.metrowargamers.com
If you wanna run an event, please contact me off list as I need to know
just
how much table space you need, we have a lot of it, but it ain't
infinate.

  Thanks,
    Jason Weiser (atlas7d@earthlink.com)

Prev: Re: PDP-8 building instructions in your kitchen... Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!