Prev: Re: FB2 Errata Next: Re: FB2 Errata

DS2 percentages

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 13:32:26 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: DS2 percentages

Hi Örjan,

 No one is infallible, it seems...

 Yes, this is an error. It seems I forgot to program that you need to
draw
a "0" *of*valid*color* to damage a softskin. Must redo the table...

 Fortunately, it doesn't affect the rest of the table.

 Other notes: The rest of the missing numbers are intentional -- the
table
does not model chances below 1% or so. But the full numbers are in the
ds.zip package as Excel tables, if you feel like writing a d1000 version
or something...

 Not being able to SD:F yourself when firing at grunts is weird, I
agree,
but it's in the rules -- special chits don't count when firing at
infantry, and SD:F is a special chit just like any other. You could
perhaps justify this with ECM-PSB...

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: FB2 Errata Next: Re: FB2 Errata