Prev: Re: Phalon ships Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Mikko's DSII stats

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 22:40:26 +0200
Subject: Mikko's DSII stats

I've misplaced Mikko's address, so I'll ask here instead:

Mikko, why does your DSII percentage-roll vehicle damage table indicate
that there is no chance of "missing" (drawing no valid chits against)
targets with armour rating 0?

I have probably missed something important somewhere, but the rules
seem to indicate that only valid chits count... a weapon which only
inflicts (eg.) "Yellow" should have a fairly significant chance of not
damaging even a soft-skinned vehicle?

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Phalon ships Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!