Prev: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: [FT] - FB2 typo/error...

Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 23:10:31 +1000
Subject: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

From: "Hans Arne Toverud Georgsen" <h.a.georgsen@usit.uio.no>
Subject: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

> The subject says it all really. We Norwegian players got the FB2
> yesterday and I was horrified to see the design on the Phalon ships;
they
> look a lot like the male reproductive organ!

Well, yes, there is a certain resemblance. I would have thought you
Scandinavians would have been a bit
more blase about it.
They're ALIEN, they're supposed to be psychologically upsetting. We read
human values into them that aren't really there.

Prev: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: [FT] - FB2 typo/error...