Prev: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: Re: Centimeters

RE: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

From: "Andrew Apter" <apter@p...>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:17:07 -0400
Subject: RE: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."
S. F.
 But then again there is the Phalon
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of Hans Arne Toverud
Georgsen
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 4:22 AM
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

The subject says it all really. We Norwegian players got the FB2
yesterday and I was horrified to see the design on the Phalon ships;
they
look a lot like the male reproductive organ! Some people were falling to
the ground laughing at the ridiculous design, others felt sick. Even the
name is highly suggestive; Phalons sounds a lot like "phallos". Then
there
is the case of the plasma weapon mounted in the "head" of the ship which
can "shoot" once every other turn.....hmmm....stop and think about that.
Give these ships a nice flesh-tone paintjob with some veins and other
details and we're talking some serious psychological warfare! Imagine a
couple of Phalon ships ejaculating plasma all over your proud fleet! I
for one would run and hide for sure!

Oh well, at least the the miniatures can double as dildos for female
gamers. ;-)

HansA (trying to be mildly funny but still expecting some flames)

"That man has missed something who has never left a brothel
at dawn feeling like throwing himself into the river out of
pure disgust."
-Gustave Flaubert
 ________
/	  \